Brooklyn Park Dentist - Dan Lam, DDS
We are thrilled to announce that Maple Brook Dental is reopening to serve patients and families starting May 12th after 8 week Coronavirus shutdown from the State Executive order.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We will check your body temperature immediately upon your arrival using touchless forehead Thermometer.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office and before leaving the operatory room.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients in the reception area.Only adult patient with appointment will be allowed into the office and one guardian with minor patient.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office or click on Appointment Request tap below.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Lam and Team
Please click on the tab Appointment Request to fill in your information and our scheduling.
coordinator will contact you with 24 hours. If it is a dental emergency, please call our office directly.
Maple Brook Family Dentistry
Dan Lam, DDS
8401 West Broadway Avenue
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445